Protecting Your Children: Advice From Child Molesters
Time & Location
About the Event
* Extent of the problem – who the sex offenders are and why they molest children.
* Common seduction, manipulation and “grooming” tactics used by sex offenders.
* Talking to children about abuse and people with “secret touching problems.”
* Practical child and family rules for safety.
* Responding to child sexual abuse disclosures and reporting child abuse.
Presented By: Comfort House Child Advocacy Center, Harrison County Sheriff’s Department, and Indiana State Police
COVID-19 Information: Due to state mandates, seating will be socially distanced, and masks will be required when social distancing of at least 6' is not possible.
WARNING: This workshop incorporates videotaped interviews with convicted sex offenders and graphic discussions about sexual crimes and child abuse. Participants with a personal history of abuse are encouraged to have support people available following the presentation. Children and teens will not be admitted.
- General Admission$0$00$0